Strawberry Matcha Latte
Strawberry matcha latte is one of the most delicious and visually stunning matcha recipes that you can make when trying new ideas with your matcha powder.
The freshness and acidity of the strawberry combine perfectly well with the incredible taste of the matcha and make this an amazing latte to enjoy all year round, but especially during strawberry season.
Strawberries are known for being low in calories, high in antioxidants and great for our bodies, and matcha is filled with health benefits too. Matcha is the food which has the highest number of antioxidants in the world, it is immune system boosting, detoxing, just to mention a few of the many health benefits of matcha powder.
Strawberry matcha latte is an antioxidant gift to your buddy, a treat for your eyes and a delicious gift to your palate, which will thank you over and over. The hard thing about making this easy iced matcha latte recipe will be staying away from it, because we are sure that it will make it to your top matcha recipes in the first try!
Strawberry matcha latte is an awesome latte to make it vegan and a summer matcha recipe too! And if you are asking how to make strawberry matcha latte, we've got you covered, because it is super easy and takes only minutes.
STRAWBERRY MATCHA LATTE RECIPE
Prep time: 5 min
Total time: 5 min
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Optional, 1/2 Tbsp Sugar
- 150ml Milk of Your Choice, Regular or Plant-Based
- 50ml Water, Room Temperature
- 1.5 tsp Matcha Oishii Powder
Get your Matcha for this recipe here!
1. Start by making the strawberry base for your iced strawberry matcha latte. That is quite easy. You can use frozen or fresh strawberries. If you decide to use fresh strawberries, simply cut the top part, now toss your strawberries into the blender.
2. If you want to add a bit of sweetness to this strawberry matcha latte and contrarrest the acidity of the strawberries, you can add a bit of sugar, this is optional, but now is the right time to do it. So add the sugar to the blender cup.
3. Pour in the 1/4 cup of water, you can add less if you want to achieve a thicker consistency. Blend for only a few seconds, otherwise it will become to liquidy. We prefer to have a bit of consistency in the strawberry paste.
4. Prepare the matcha for your strawberry matcha latte. How to prepare matcha at home? Well, you can do it using a whisk or a cristal jar. We recommend dissolving your matcha using cold water, as this will be a cold recipe. But, you can use hot water to prepare the matcha tea too.
As this is a quick recipe, we have used the shaker method, which is not using a whisk. So, how to make matcha without whisk is quite easy, simply pour in a cristal jar the Matcha Oishii powder, then the water, close the lid tightly and shake until the green tea powder has dissolved completely.
5. Now is time to get the pretty latte ready! Simply throw in some ice cubes if you want to make a refreshing iced matcha latte, then pour in the milk of your choice, and lastly, add the previously prepared matcha tea.
This strawberry matcha latte is equally pretty and delicious! The hard thing will be resisting to drink it every day, but we have the best news! It's low calorie and super healthy.