Pink Buttercream Frosting Cherry Blossom Sakura
Pink buttercream frosting cherry blossom sakura is delicious to top your cupcakes, muffins and decorate your favorite baked treats. This is without a doubt the best buttercream to decorate cakes during spring, as it is pretty, pink and made out of cherry blossoms. It could not get more springy than this.
This cherry blossom pink buttercream frosting is really perfect for spring, because the pink color will make your desserts look great, and to be honest, the taste of cherry blossom sakura powder just elevates this pink buttercream by giving it a delicious fresh and slightly floral taste.
Sakura cherry blossom is super healthy, it is vitamin and mineral rich and it really helps your skin fight redness, puffiness and boost collagen production. So, you won't have to feel too bad when having this delicious pink buttercream frosting cherry blossom sakura, as sakura does good to the skin.
If you are looking for a perfect spring dessert, this sakura recipe will become one of your favorites. As this pink buttercream frosting cherry blossom sakura is perfect for cake decorating, cupcake icing and much more, it is super easy to make and it turns out pretty and tasty.
Pink Buttercream Frosting Cherry Blossom Sakura Recipe
Servings: 1 bowl
Prep time: 6 minutes
Total time: 6 minutes
- 1 Cup Salted Butter, softened / Substitute this with shortening to make this a vegan pink buttercream frosting
- 4 Cups of Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream / Substitute with plant based milk to make this pink buttercream vegan
- 1 Tbsp of Sakura Cherry Blossom powder by Matcha Oishii
Get your Sakura Cherry Blossom for this Recipe here!
1. Please allow for your butter to soften before using it. This is crucial so your pink buttercream frosting comes out nice and smooth. Once the butter is softened, mix it with an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, together with the vanilla and heavy cream.
2. Now it is time to add in the powdered sugar and Sakura powder to make this pink buttercream frosting cherry blossom sakura pretty and pink. Make sure you mix this for 2 to 3 minutes, until your cherry blossom powder is well incorporated and the buttercream is evenly pink.
Can you freeze your pink buttercream frosting cherry blossom sakura?
Yes! it is perfectly fine to put this pink buttercream in a well sealed container and freeze it. It will not damage the texture of the sakura buttercream and if you have leftover buttercream, feel free to freeze it.