Why You'll Love It:
- The highest quality of organic Matcha you can find in Japan
- Japanese Award-winning Matcha
- Single-origin from a 6th generation family farm in Uji, Japan
- Flavor superb, natural sweet aftertaste
- Rich froth and exquisite foam when whisking it
- First-harvest leaves of the year
- Hand-picked to preserve flavor
- Single-ingredient, just pure matcha powder, no sugar, no additives
- Traditionally shaded to give bright green color
- Stone-milled tencha leaves
- Extremely rich in amino acids and L-Theanine
Because you deserve the very best, we bring to you our Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Oishii, which has won multiple awards in Japan. The very best organic Matcha available in Japan, small and fresh batches from a farm of a 6th generation family who we personally have met and have been friends with for over 15 years.
A 30 gr aluminum tin of pure Matcha, with the smoothest, fully bodied balanced flavor, a natural sweet aftertaste, and umami-rich. It is the best matcha we've ever tasted! Deep and mellow matcha to be enjoyed just with water thanks to its pure taste.
For our Organic Ceremonial Matcha we only use the tencha leaves from the top part of the plant, from the first harvest of the year, which are the most tender, green, and sweetest leaves. The green tea leaves that have the most umami and the most health benefits and pure mellow taste! Made from leaves that are shade-grown with the traditional straw Honzu method before harvest in the Ogura region of Uji, Japan, where matcha was invented almost 1000 years ago.
Our organic ceremonial matcha is JAS certified, finely stone-milled into the most delicate matcha powder, making our matcha very easy to dissolve.
- 30gr organic ceremonial matcha
- First harverst of the year
- Grown and packaged in Uji, Japan
- No other ingredients, no sugars, no additives, all natural, pure 100% green tea powder
*Japanese Agricultural Standards (JAS)