Halloween Matcha Rice Krispie Treats
Looking for a Spooky yet Healthy Halloween Treat ?! We've got your back! Our Halloween Matcha Rice Krispie Treats Frankensteins are easy to make and will make everyone happy! Our Matcha has never looked scarier!
No more boring rice Krispie treats! These Frankenstein Halloween Matcha Rice Krispie Treats are going to be a success at any Halloween party, dinner, school gathering, or simply to spend a spooky Halloween day at home.
Kids love this Halloween Matcha Rice Krispie Treats too and the best is that Matcha is healthy! This has been a success at every event and we guarantee that not just kids will fall for this amazing Halloween sweet!
Are you ready to give goosebumps with this Halloween Matcha Rice Krispie Treats recipe?!
Halloween Matcha Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
Servings: 20 pieces
Prep time: 15 min
Total time: 1 hour
- 1/4 Cup of Butter
- 4 Cups Marshmallows (minis work best)
- 5 Cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 Tbsp of Premium Classic Grade Matcha Oishii
- 4 Tbsp Milk
- 180gr of Powdered Sugar
- Candy eyes
- Liquid chocolate sauce
- In a large saucepan (preferably non-stick), melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted and well combined. Keep stirring constantly, for about 2 minutes.
- Pour cereal over the mix and incorporate well into the marshmallow mixture.
- Butter a square-mold or cover with wax paper, and with a buttered spatula start to push the Halloween Rice Krispie Treats into the mold, pressing until you achieve an even layer.
- Let the rice Krispie mixture cool down.
- Cut the Halloween Matcha Rice Krispie Treats in a rectangular shape.
- In a bowl, mix all of the matcha glaze ingredients together. If you feel that the glaze is too thick, add a tiny bit more milk. The glaze should not be too liquid. You can check our Matcha Glaze recipe here.
- Now, dip the Halloween Matcha Rice Krispie Treats in the glaze, also on the sides. Let them dry.
- To decorate the Halloween Matcha Frankensteins, put the candy eyes with a drop of liquid chocolate over each of the Rice Krispie squares.
- With a wooden stick start to decorate the Halloween Matcha Rice Krispie Treats Frankensteins, by gently dipping the stick into the liquid chocolate sauce. Now you can draw Frankenstein's hair and mouth.
- Let dry.