Matcha Cookies ? Yes, please!
How about an easy and delicious recipe for Matcha Cookies ? Try our favorite one! We are sure that it will truly make your mouth water... and not just yours, but your loved ones too.
Matcha Cookies are an amazing matcha dessert recipe that will soon make it to the top of your list for every occasion! These Matcha Cookies are very easy to make and a crowd pleaser. Kids love them too!
Matcha Cookies Recipe
Servings: 12 pieces
Prep time: 10 minutes Total time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- 100gr of Brown Sugar
- 50gr of Granulated White sugar
- 100gr of Melted Butter
- 1 egg
- 150gr of Flour
- 1 Tbsp of Premium Classic Grade Matcha Oishii
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
(Optional ingredients for white chocolate Matcha Cookies)
- 100gr of Good Quality White Chocolate (chunks, chips)
How to make the best Matcha Cookies :
- Cream together the melted butter and sugar (brown and white) in a large mixing bowl - this should get a creamy color and an airy texture. You can do this with a hand blender, or by hand with a fork or balloon whisk.
- Add the egg to your mixture and blend together until you achieve a sticky consistency and a brown-yellowish creamy color.
- Now, in a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, pinch of salt, and your Premium Classic Grade Matcha Oishii.
- Time to incorporate the dry ingredients to the wet mixture by adding a little at a time and gently mixing the batter together, until you have a beautiful green color dough.
- If you wish, add the white chocolate. We love it! But, if you prefer, you can also skip this ingredient.
- Chill the dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (325°F)
- With an ice cream scoop start making matcha cookie dough scoops the size of a ping pong ball, and place them on a non-stick cookie sheet, or baking paper.
- Time to smell! Bake for 12 minutes, we do not recommend leaving the cookies longer, as they will harden when they cool down even if when you take them out of the oven your Matcha Cookies might look too soft.
- Let them cool for at least 5 minutes. (yes, we know it is hard to resist the temptation, but it will be worth it).
Bite and enjoy your Matcha Cookies !
Now you can really say #MatchaOishii (delicious matcha)