Matcha Green Tea Popsicles
I really have tasted hundreds of Matcha Green Tea Popsicles before, but the recipe that I have made today has officially won the title of Best Matcha Green Tea Popsicles Ever and when I mean ever, I do mean it…
These Blueberry Matcha Popsicles are just the most delicious, cool and creamy summer treat that I have tasted in years! So, I am very happy to share this fantastic recipe with you.
The only problem will be that it might be hard for you to stop eating Matcha Green Tea Popsicles this summer! The good news? Matcha Green Tea Popsicles are super healthy, so you can indulge guilt-free…
Before I give you the recipe, just let me tell you why these Blueberry Matcha Popsicles are the perfect pick-me-up summer treat…
1. First of all, you can make Matcha Green Tea Popsicles with Greek Yogurt but also with Vegan Yogurt, I have made both and they both tasted like glory!
Matcha Green Tea Popsicles are not just super refreshing to cool you down during the summer heat, but with every bite, you are consuming a very rich amount of antioxidants, amino acids, and basically boosting your health by eating Matcha.
2. Of course, cooling down with creamy and delicious Blueberry Matcha Popsicles feels great, but it feels even better to know you are eating healthy, and not just you but the best is that these Matcha Popsicles are ideal to share with others and even a perfect treat for kids!
3. Blueberries are healthy too!!!
4. The best? These Blueberry Matcha Popsicles are very easy to make and there is no need for an ice cream machine. Just 4 Ingredients and you will taste the best Matcha Green Tea Popsicles in a matter of 4 hours (which is after they freeze!)
5. Preparation time is less than 10 minutes… are you convinced yet?
Let me share the Best Matcha Green Tea Popsicles Recipe with you!
Servings: 6 Blueberry Matcha Popsicles of approximately 120ml each
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 4 hours and 10 minutes, freezing time
- 1 tsp of Premium Classic Grade Matcha Oishii
- ½ Cup of Yogurt (Greek, Vanilla, Vegan, Dairy-free)
- ¼ Cup of Agave Syrup (you can replace with sugar, honey, or your favorite sweetener)
- ½ Cup of Blueberries
How to make the best Matcha Green Tea Popsicles :
- For about 5 minutes, heat blueberries in a small pan with a tiny bit of water until they start to release their own juice, stir frequently. Feel free to add a pinch of sugar or some Agave syrup drops while you mix.
- Pour in Matcha Green Tea Popsicles mold, reserve.
- Mix or blend together all of the rest of the ingredients: Matcha, Yogurt, Agave.
- Add mixture over the blueberry layer in the Popsicle mold.
- Let Blueberry Matcha Popsicles freeze overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
- To remove from the mold, add some running water and pull out carefully.