Hojicha Baked Oats
Hojicha baked oats are perfect for breakfast, as a healthy snack, for dessert or simply to enjoy if you are having a healthier sweet craving filled of healthy goodness.
The best is that this hojicha baked oats recipe is super easy to make and quite quick, so you can enjoy it in no time! Not to mention, guilt free, as it really is healthy. Hojicha is green tea that has been steamed and then roasted, that is why it becomes brown, because the green tea leaves oxidize and loose almost all of its caffeine, that is why having hojicha powder in the evening is a fantastic option too!
This hojicha baked oats are really delicious and super quick to make!
Baked oats are super healthy and when you add the Hojicha powder you get a nutty, caramel like with cocoa notes flavor which is really amazing!
Not to mention that houjicha is filled with health benefits!
Having a healthy bite of hojicha baked oats it’s like enjoying a baked sweet treat, but in its healthy version. Because, we are using oats instead of flour. Not to mention that hojicha is filled with health benefits. Such as fat burning, immune system boosting, just to mention a few.
It is very quick and easy to prepare this hojicha recipe of baked oats for a healthy breakfast or an evening treat!
HOJICHA BAKED OATS RECIPE
Servings: 1 cake
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 35 min with baking time
- 1 cup oats
- 1 banana
- 1 egg or flaxseed substitute for vegan version
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp of Hojicha Powder by Matcha Oishii
Get your Hojicha for this recipe here!
1. Mix all of the ingredients of the hojicha baked oats in the blender until they are well mixed together.
2. Pour hojicha baked oats mixture into a baking pan.
3. Bake at 180°C for 20 min.
4. Let these baked oats with hojicha tea cool a bit and enjoy with a cup of tea, hojicha latte or a nice cup of milk.