Dalgona Matcha Latte
Dalgona matcha YUM!
Dalgona coffee or whipped coffee has a very unique texture, as it is very smooth and creamy. But, for us, matcha lovers it isn't that easy.... Matcha can't foam as coffee does.
However, we know that there are some Matcha Oishii lovers among you who occasionally drink a cup of coffee and that is why we have come up with an excellent idea! Dalgona matcha or matcha Dalgona latte as you prefer to call it! What we know is that you will love it!
For our coffee lovers, we have created the coolest recipe to go along our beautiful Matcha Oishii latte. Creamy smooth Dalgona coffee whipped to top your Matcha Oishii.
We’re sure you’ll love the texture and the twist to our matcha recipes.
Dalgona Whipped Coffee and Matcha Dalgona Latte Recipe
Prep time: 5 min
Total time: 5 min
- 4 Tbsp of Premium Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Oishii
- 2 Tbsp Instant Coffee
- 2 Tbsp Sugar or Sugar Replacement
- Milk or plant milk of your choice
For the Dalgona Matcha Latte:
- Add 4 scoops of Premium Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Oishii into your matcha bowl chawan.
- Pour a bit of hot water into your chawan tea bowl and whisk softly until you make a matcha 🍵 paste and see no clumps.
For the Dalgona Coffee:
- Add 2 Tbsp instant coffee into a bowl
- Then add 2 Tbsp sugar or sugar substitute
- Lastly, 2 Tbsp hot water
- Mix for 3 minutes with the electric frother and then by hand as it will get dense. Stop whisking until you form stiff Dalgona coffee peaks
To serve your Dalgona Matcha Latte:
Layer your drink by adding first the Matcha Oishii, then pour the regular or plant milk of your choice, and finally top with the whipped coffee!
Here you have a delicious Dalgona Matcha Whipped Coffee to enjoy!