How to Make a Hojicha Latte
How to make a hojicha latte at home that is easy and fast? This easy hojicha latte recipe is perfect to make the most delicious teas at home or to take on the go. This recipe can be modified and be turned into a vegan hojicha latte as well.
Servings: 1 Cup
Prep time: 20 seconds Total time: 1 minute
- 1 tsp Hojicha Powder (adjust amount, you can add 1/2 tsp more, depending on how strong you like your Hojicha Latte)
- 50 ml Hot Water
- 200 ml milk (regular or vegan milk, oat, almond, coconut, rice)
- 1/2 tsp Syrup (it can be vanilla too), agave, maple or your favorite sweetener is fine too! (you can skip the sweetener if you wish)
DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE A HOJICHA LATTE:
- Add the Hojicha Powder to your cup. You can use our perfect spoon to measure your houjicha powder.
- Pour 50 ml of hot water into your cup.
- Stir with a spoon until the hojicha powder is well dissolved, this will happen quickly.
- If you want a hot hojicha latte, warm up your favorite milk (regular, almond milk, oatmeal milk, etc) and pour into the cup. Or simply pour in cold milk, and enjoy a cold hojicha latte or even iced, if you add ice cubes too!
- Preparation is the same for a cold hojicha latte and an iced hojicha latte.
- Feel free to add 1/2 tsp of syrup, sugar or your favorite sweetener!
And if you are in a rush, have no time to make this at home, but still want to drink your hojicha latte in the morning or take on the go, you can simply: add the Hojicha powder to your to-go-cup, add a tiny bit of water, pour in the milk and give it a good shake! That's it, hojicha latte on the go, easy and ready to enjoy!
Get your Hojicha here!