Matcha Cornflake Clusters
Matcha cornflake clusters ... definitely our newest obsession!
Let's keep this in here: this is our Founder's favorite snack (don't tell...)!
What we love about these matcha cornflake clusters is that they are super easy to make, need no baking, use only 3 ingredients and you don't need to have any cooking or baking skills!
These matcha cornflake chocolate clusters make this the perfect matcha dessert recipe. As they are ready in less than an hour, and you really only need a few minutes to prepare the most delicious matcha cornflake clusters recipe.
If that wasn't enough, matcha cornflake clusters are great for adults and kids too, ideal for snacking, fantastic to take to parties and even gathering and events too! They look elegant and cool, fun and green, and the best is that matcha powder makes this matcha cornflake clusters a tad healthy too!
This bright green matcha treat is so beautiful that it'll be hard to resist for everyone that comes close to them... we mean it.
Matcha Cornflake Clusters Recipe
Servings: 6 when cut in regular cookie sized cutters
Prep time: 20 min
Total time: 50 min
- 1 Tbsp of Premium Organic Classic Grade Matcha Oishii
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate
- 2 cups of corn flakes
- Optional pinch of salt
- Melt the white chocolate by warming it up in the microwave, in 20 second-intervals, for about 1 to 2 minutes, make sure that the chocolate is liquid and keep an eye on stopping your microwave on time, you don't want to burn your chocolate.
- You can also melt the white chocolate by heating up water in a pot, place the chocolate in a cristal container, and warming up the white chocolate through the container on top of the water.
- Add the matcha to the melted white chocolate and dissolve until you see no clumps. You can also mix it with an electric mixer.
- Add the matcha white chocolate mixture on top of your corn flakes and make sure to incorporate it evenly so you don't have any corn flakes without the matcha chocolate mixture.
- Place little portions of matcha cornflake cluster mix onto a waxed paper so they don't stick when you refrigerate them. You can also add the matcha chocolate flakes into round cookie cutters so they hold the shape.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until your matcha cornflake clusters are completely firm.
Enjoy one of the most delicious matcha desserts ever! Oishii... delicious matcha cornflake clusters yum!