Matcha Yogurt Bowl
Matcha yogurt bowl is a fantastic way to get a nutritious, quick and healthy breakfast that is easy to make and to fall in love with!
If you love to take your time and have a relaxing breakfast, or even if you are in a hurry and have only a few minutes to eat a quick bite, this matcha yogurt bowl breakfast recipe is truly a winner!
You will be getting a healthy boost in the morning! Some of the amazing health benefits of matcha green tea include:
- Giving you long-lasting sustained energy
- Promoting mental relaxation, concentration, and focus
- Strengthening your immune system
- Preventing and reversing skin damage
So, there really is not a way to go wrong with a matcha yogurt bowl in the morning! And, what's amazing about matcha green tea is that you can also eat it! That is why we truly love matcha!
What we also love about a matcha yogurt breakfast bowl is its versatility! As you can make it with milk yogurt, plant yogurt, add berries, bananas, nuts, seeds... so it is really up to you how you want to personalize it. And, little chance of getting bored with it, because you can always add different things to your matcha yogurt bowl.
Matcha Yogurt Bowl Recipe
Servings: 1 or 2, depending on you much how to want to eat for breakfast
Prep time: 5 min
Total time: 5 min
1 Cup of Yogurt of your choice, it can be Greek Yogurt, Coconut, or your favorite, we recommend using plain, non-flavored yogurt
1/2 tsp of Premium Classic Grade Matcha Oishii
1/2 tsp of Agave Syrup (optionally to sweeten the yogurt)
Fruits of your choice (blueberries, raspberries, banana, mango, kiwi, etc)
Nuts (almonds, cashews, pumpkin, etc)
Seeds (chia seeds, flaxseed, etc)
Get your Matcha for this recipe here!
- Add the Matcha to the yogurt and mix until it is well incorporated and you see the matcha yogurt bowl in a green uniform color.
- Optionally add the agave syrup to sweeten the yogurt.
- Top with your favorite fruits, berries work great, but any fruits are perfect for this, as matcha green tea goes well with any fruit!
- Add seeds to give the matcha yogurt bowl some texture, we love chia seeds as they are filled with omega 3 and many other amazing healthy properties
- Finally, add the nuts of your choice, or cacao nibs.