Matcha Baba Ganoush
Matcha Baba Ganoush is an excellent way to add healthy matcha to your savory dish!
Who says that matcha powder can’t go with savory food too?! We love to taste Matcha Oishii in savory dishes too and get the health benefits while adding a healthy twist to delicious dishes.
Matcha baba ganoush will become a favorite in your table if you like eggplants! Are you ready to try this savory recipe adding your matcha? This healthy baba ganoush is ideal for dipping with pita bread, salty crackers, veggies, and our favorite on top of rice!
This Matcha Baba Ganoush or Matcha-Ganoush is easy to prepare and delicious to taste, not to mention it adds a load of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals to your regular dish!
Matcha Baba Ganoush Recipe
Servings: 1 serving to share
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 40 min
1 Tbsp Organic Matcha Oishii matcha powder
1 sliced eggplant
Juice of 1 lemon
2 Tbsp of Tahini
Get your Matcha for this recipe here!
- Slice eggplants and add salt, leave the eggplants with the salt for about 10 minutes, this removes all bitterness
- Rinse well, to remove all the salt
- Drizzle the rinsed eggplants with olive oil
- Add sea salt on top
- Roast eggplants at 180C for 5-10min
- Remove skin
- Add all ingredients in food processor, eggplants without skin, lemon juice, tahini, and your Matcha green tea powder
- Blend until you’ve got a nice dip consistency
That's it! matcha baba ganoush! savory, super healthy, and ready to be dipped with your favorite sides!