How to Make a Matcha Latte
How to Make a Matcha Latte that is easy and quick to make at home and delicious to taste? Don't worry, we've got the best matcha latte recipe !!!
One of the questions we get the most is how to make a matcha latte so we thought it was best to add our secret recipe here and share it with you so you can make the best matcha latte at home in a matter of seconds!
Start your day with a matcha latte to get your daily energy and sharpen your mind. This fast and easy matcha latte recipe is just what you need to enjoy the fabulous taste of Matcha Oishii, but also the health benefits of matcha green tea.
So, how to make a matcha latte will never trouble your mind again, with this recipe you will become a matcha latte pro!
How to Make a Matcha Latte
Servings: 1 Cup
Prep time: 10 seconds Total time: 1 minute
- 2-4 Chashaku matcha scoops or 1/2 teaspoon of Premium Organic Ceremonial Matcha Oishii or Premium Classic Grade Matcha. Oishii (depending on how strong you like your matcha latte) You can add up to 1.5 teaspoons of Matcha powder. For the perfect Matcha powder measurement, you can use the Matcha Spoon.
- 60 ml Steaming Water (70-80°C) otherwise the water will scald and bitter the tea
- 180 ml milk (regular or vegan milk, oat, almond, coconut, rice)
- 1/2 teaspoon Syrup (it can be vanilla too)
DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE A MATCHA LATTE:
- Add 2-4 scoops of Matcha Oishii Premium Organic Ceremonial Grade or Premium Classic Grade, in your chawan matcha bowl or cup. You can sift it to ensure a smoother texture. You can use the perfect matcha spoon to measure your powder and use up to 1.5 teaspoons, depending on how strong you like your matcha.
- Pour a tiny bit of steaming water into your bowl
- Softly with your chasen bamboo whisk make a matcha paste. This is the most important step to have a great matcha latte, as this will ensure no clumps remain in the water!
- Add the rest of the water and whisk without touching the bottom of the bowl, to avoid breaking the prongs of your chasen.
- Warm up your favorite milk (regular, almond milk, oatmeal milk, etc) and pour into the cup. Or enjoy cold and even iced!
- Preparation is the same for a cold matcha latte and an iced matcha latte.
- Pour your matcha tea on top of the milk.
- Feel free to add 1/2 tsp of syrup, sugar or your favorite sweetener!
And if you are in a rush,have no time to use your matcha whisk but still want to drink your matcha latte in the morning you can use this easy matcha latte recipe for matcha latte on-the-go: just add the matcha to your to-go-cup, add a tiny bit of water, milk and give it a good shake!