Hojicha Bliss Balls
Hojicha Bliss Balls are a great way to give a healthy boost to your body! They’re filled with nutrient and protein rich ingredients, which are great for the body.
Trying to stay healthier this year? This hojicha energy balls recipe will make it easy for you to get there. Not to mention that hojicha is filled with health benefits. Such as fat burning, immune system boosting, just to mention a few.
HOJICHA BLISS BALLS RECIPE
Servings: 12 bliss balls
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 min with refrigeration
- 12 Medjool pitted dates
- 200 gr Almonds (can be roasted or raw)
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter, natural
- 1Tbsp of Hojicha Powder by Matcha Oishii
Get your Hojicha for this recipe here!
1. Throw all of the ingredients of the Hojicha energy balls in the food processor and blend until they’re mixed together.
2. Add 1-2 Tbsp water, if needed, or you think that the hojicha bliss balls are too thick.
3. Roll hojicha bliss balls.