Iced Matcha Lemonade - Matcha Oishii
Iced matcha lemonade is perfect to cool down during a sunny day, to refresh after a long day, or simply to enjoy a healthy beverage that is healthy and delicious.
Did you know that matcha green tea is the food that contains the most antioxidants in the world? And, not just that but high quality matcha powder is filled with powerful amino acids like L-Theanine, which are very beneficial for the body.
The health benefits of matcha green tea are so many, but among the most known are:
- Matcha provides sustained long lasting energy throughout the day, without any jitters.
- Matcha strengthens the immune system.
- Matcha detoxes the body.
- Matcha keeps a healthy young looking skin.
Among many other health benefits of matcha green tea powder. So, this iced matcha lemonade is not just perfect for a sunny day, but also super healthy.
Matcha Oishii powder is very easy to use! Of course, you can always drink it just like tea, but you can also mix it in different matcha recipes and preparations, which make it also healthy and delicious.
This iced matcha lemonade is just an idea of how you can use your matcha powder, and it takes just minutes to make. The best is that matcha lemonade benefits are several and is very refreshing, so we are sure that you'll enjoy it.
ICED MATCHA LEMONADE RECIPE
Prep time: 2 min
Total time: 2 min
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp organic Matcha Oishii powder
- 1 Cup of Water or around 500ml
- 1tsp Agave Syrup, optional
- Ice Cubes, if you want an iced matcha lemonade
Get your Matcha for this recipe here!
1. Add the Organic Matcha Oishii powder to a glass jar.
2. Pour in the lemon juice, agave syrup and a bit of water and give it a good shake.
3. When you see that the matcha powder has dissolved and is well incorporated, add the rest of the water.
4. Grab your favorite cup and add some ice cubes. Then pour in the iced matcha lemonade mix from the jar.