Sencha green tea is the most popular tea in Japan, but our Sencha Green Tea Organic Premium Japanese Loose Leaf is far from ordinary.
- 100% Pure Sencha Green Tea Leaves from the First Harvest Shincha
- Farm-Direct in Small Batches from its birthplace, Uji, Japan
- 60gr of Leaves, which can be brewed hot and cold, up to three times, approx. 23 servings
- Organically grown with no preservatives, additives, or sweeteners, no other ingredients, non-GMO
- Highest quality of Sencha available in Japan
What is Sencha Green Tea?The word sencha translates from Japanese as Sen (煎) infuse or extract the essence of and Cha (茶) tea. Sencha came to change the way of drinking tea, by brewing the camellia sinensis leaves in hot water, which allowed people to drink tea quickly and without much preparation. Before Sencha, all teas in Japan were mainly prepared with the whisking method, just like matcha, that is why sencha green tea is so special.
Our Premium Organic Sencha Green Tea comes directly from its place of birth, Uji, Japan, where Nagatani Soen invented Sencha in the 18th Century. Our leaves are first steamed to prevent oxidation, then rolled by hand, and lastly dried.
Tea masters say that in order to have the perfect cup of sencha the leaves must grow in soil that's rich in minerals, with the right amount of humidity, and always picked by hand, that is why Uji is the only geographical place that is truly perfect to grow the purest best sencha green tea in Japan.
Simply put, our organic Japanese sencha green tea is truly a gift to your palate. A vividly yellowish green color, highly refreshing aroma, and excellent flavor harmonize the perfect balance between astringency and sweetness, creating a true perfect mellow and umami-rich cup of tea.
Our Sencha Green Tea Organic Premium Japanese Loose Leaf is only produced in small batches and is only produced in the first harvest of the year. Our Shincha is an exquisite joy to your tastebuds and the best gift to your health. Filled with catechins, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals which are extremely high in the top buds of the first harvest of the year.
Why You'll Love It:
- Perfect balance of sweetness and bitterness, completely harmonic flavor, umami-rich, mellow
- Exquisitely and elegantly fragrant and aromatic
- Extremely high in antioxidants, nutrients, Vitamin C and L-Theanine
- First-harvest, hand-picked Shincha leaves
- Can be brewed hot and cold too
- Comes in a metallic tin with an inside bag which will keep your tea fresh
Our Sencha is the highest quality available in Japan, simply put, the best of the best!
How to Brew Sencha Green Tea?
Hot Brew Sencha
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (8gr) Matcha Oishii Sencha Leaves
- 200ml Water at 80°C
- 40 Seconds
- Strain and Enjoy
- The Same Leaves Can Be Brewed Three Times
Cold Brew Sencha
15gr Sencha Leaves
- 750ml Room Temperature Water
- 3-6 Hours in the Refrigerator
- Strain and Enjoy