We have taken our matcha love to a whole new level now with this vegan matcha cheesecake no-bake recipe! We promise that this is the most delicious dessert that we’ve had in a very long time!
This raw vegan matcha cheesecake no-bake is creamy, smooth, sweet and lusciously satisfying. This raw vegan cheesecake is so good that we can't tell you enough with words how delicious it is! It’s so good that even non-vegans won’t be able to tell this is a non-dairy dessert as it is really heaven on earth.
Don’t be pushed back because of reading cashews, we had been hesitant to try raw vegan recipes that called for cashews because it seemed odd but this recipe takes matcha cakes to a whole new level, we are sure you will love it!
This vegan matcha cheesecake no-bake recipe is super easy to make as there’s no baking involved and you only need 8 ingredients.
This raw vegan cheesecake is super healthy too, as cashew nuts are filled with nutrients. So, if you're looking for a healthy dessert recipe fit for a matcha lover this is the one!
Coconut oil, cashew nuts, dates, walnuts, and of course Matcha make this a nutrient bomb for your body, you'll be having mouthfuls of healthy joy with this vegan matcha cheesecake no-bake.
Vegan Matcha Cheesecake No-Bake Recipe
Servings: 6 individual portions or 1 big portion in a smaller mold
Prep time: 20 min
Total time: 80 min (with soaking and freezing time)
For the CRUST
1 Cup pitted Medjool Dates (it can also be regular dates)
1 Cup Raw Walnuts
For the FILLING
1 Tbsp of Premium Organic Classic GradeMatchaOishii
1 1/2 cups of soaked raw cashews (soak in hot water for 30 min)
Juice of 1 lemon
1/3 cup liquid coconut oil
2/3 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup agave or maple syrup
Optional Pinch of Salt
1. Add pitted dates to food processor until they have formed into a ball.
2. Remove from the food processor, and set aside.
3. Add walnuts in food processor until they are re finely chopped.
4. Add the date ball back in, churn again until you’ve got one mix with a soft texture.
5. Form mixture into crusts by pressing into individual molds or one bigger one, and put in the freezer for 10 min.
6. For the vegan matcha cheesecake no-bake filling add the previously soaked raw cashew nuts, drained, into food processor and start adding the rest of the ingredients, one by one.
7. Optionally, add a pinch of salt.
8. Blend all of the ingredients together until they’re smooth and liquid.
9.Add your Matcha green tea powder into the vegan matcha cheesecake mixture and blend until you’ve got an even green mixture.
10. Pour your matcha cheesecake mix on top of your crusts.
11. Freeze for 30 minutes, or until they harden to your liking.
You can take your vegan matcha cheesecake no-bake out and let them become softer before you eat them!