Our premium organic houjicha powder is the perfect addition to your routine that will allow you to relax and enjoy all the goodness of green tea with just a touch of caffeine.
Hojicha (also spelled as hōjicha, hōujicha or houjicha) is roasted green tea that is very low in caffeine and Japanese people have been consuming this nutricious and healthy drink for over 100 years.
Our premium organic hojicha tea comes directly from a family farm in Uji, just like its birthplace in Japan, and is handpicked, steamed, kneaded, shaped, and finally roasted to perfection, giving you a deliciously balanced and sweet, rich and nutty flavor with caramel, cocoa notes. Simply, the very best Hojicha available in Japan.
We then stone-mill it to a fine powder, to give you the perfect hojicha latte or delicious, healthy addition to your smoothie, chia pudding, yogurt or baked goods.
Our hojicha powder is of the highest quality and there's no fancy knowledge or equipment needed to make the perfect hojicha latte, just grab a spoonful of houjicha powder and stir into warm water, mix and then add milk, or simply put it in your travel mug and shake.
- 100% roasted premium organic green tea powder
- Farm direct from Uji, Japan, its birthplace
- 70gr resealable eco-friendly package (up to 70 servings)
- Organically grown with no preservatives, additives, or sweeteners, no other ingredients, just 100% roasted green tea
Why you’ll love it:
- Rich, nutty flavor with chocolate, caramel notes and natural sweetness
- No bitter taste
- Naturally very low in caffeine and rich in L-theanine
- It’s a very relaxing drink, perfect for any time of the day, and as everyday tea
- Nutrient and antioxidant-rich
- Make the most delicious houjicha latte in just seconds
- Replace your espresso latte with a rich, yet relaxing hojicha latte
- Blend into baked goods for a nutty, caramel sweet flavor. It’s a perfect addition to any healthy snack like smoothies, nice creams, yogurt bowls, energy balls or chia pudding!
- Hot & iced hojicha latte
- Ideal to incorporate in your daily routine and enjoy its benefits! Simply add to your favorite recipes, as it pairs well with foods!
Learn how to make Hojicha Latte here
Note that while houjicha is a green tea, due to the roasting process the color of the tea is actually an amber brown.