Matcha Hojicha Muffins
Matcha hojicha muffins are not just amazingly delicious, but also incredibly beautiful.
If you are looking for something tasty and appealing to have breakfast, snack or take as dessert to a gathering or even a small party, these matcha hojicha muffins are what you are looking for.
MATCHA HOJICHA MUFFINS RECIPE
Servings: 12 muffins
Prep time: 25 minutes
Total time: 35 min with backing time
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 egg or flaxseed substitute for vegan version
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 Tbsp of Premium Organic Classic Matcha
- 1/2 Tbsp of Hojicha Powder by Matcha Oishii
- Optional chocolate chips
Get your Hojicha and Matcha for this recipe here!
1. To make this marbled matcha muffins, mix all of the dry ingredients first. Then add the wet ingredients and combine all, until well incorporated.
2. Make three batches of dough to make this hojicha matcha muffins, leave one as it is. To the other two, add to each separately 1/2 Tbsp of houjicha and to the other one of matcha.
3. Layer the different colored batters in the cupcake forms. Bake the hojicha marbled muffins for 20 min at 180°C.