Dalgona Matcha because you asked for it... we’ve got a fun recipe for you to enjoy your Premium Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Oishii with a twist of fun.
Ceremonial matcha has been drunk in Japan for almost a thousand years, Samurai warriors consumed matcha powder because of the long-lasting sustained energy it provides without any jitters, and Buddhist monks realized matcha powder is very good to promote concentration and relaxation.
Of course, matcha powder is also filled with numerous health benefits, like being rich in antioxidants, amino acids, and a lot more.
So, apart from fun, this Dalgona matcha recipe is also super healthy, and the best is that this matcha Dalgona recipe can be a vegan recipe too! So let’s get our Matcha Oishii all fluffed up.
Dalgona Matcha Recipe
Servings: 2 Cups
Prep time: 5 min
Total time: 5 min
INGREDIENTS FOR DALGONA MATCHA
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg (just the Eggwhites) - this can be replaced for 2 Tbsp of Aquafaba for the Vegan version
- 1 Tbsp Premium Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Oishii
- 1 Cup of Plant or Regular Milk
- Ice (optional)
METHOD FOR DALGONA MATCHA
- Heat up the water and sugar until it’s dissolved and you’ve formed a simple syrup
- With a hand mixer whisk the egg whites until they’ve formed stiff peaks
- Incorporate the simple syrup slowly while continuing to mix
- Add your matcha powder and whisk until it’s fluffy and well incorporated
- Time to pour your ice
- Add in your milk plant milk works great too
- Finally, top with your Dalgona Matcha whipped Matcha Oishii